Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bagolgi and Concert

Preston and I with Trapt
Preston with Default
Tiffany with Default
Trapt
Trapt
Us waiting for Trapt to begin
Default
Us
Default
Dague from the College
One of that Statues outside the college
Everyone who participated in the day...
Preston and the Giant lightbulb haha
Us and another statue

Making Bagolgi!!

He did an awesome job! Cooking with chop sticks is hard!
Helping eachother chop up the vegtables
Chopping away!

Us and the 2 Students we were paired with, their names are Heana (Hannah) and Sujin

All we need to get started!!

Just got to the class room where we learned to make Bagolgi!


So its been FOREVER since I wrote on our blog. I have a lot of catching up to do! Its raining hard outside today, we are in Monsoon Season, and so I cant go out and do things I needed so I thought I would play catch up! Back towards the end of May we went to Dague Health College where we learned to make Bagolgi, listend to Jazz Music, and went to a Museum. Bagolgi is a traditional Korean dish. Its thinly sliced spicey beef with vegatables and then served with sticky rice. Its one of our favorite things to eat here, we like to order it from the Country Kitchen, a resteraunt up the street. When we got to the college every 2 Americans were paired with 2 Korean Students. We were there from around 11-5 then we went to a Concert that night on base. It was Trapt and Default. It was a lot of fun. After the concert we were able to meet the band and get autographs and pictures with them. It was a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment