So about 2ish weeks ago Mr.Koum and his family took me and Preston to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and 2 weeks before that they took us to the new Transformers. So Preston and I thought we could invite them over for dinner at our house. They came over tonight and they LOVED the food. Preston cooked some steaks on the grill, and I made mashed patatoes and cooked bacon to mix in it, we also had a Ceasar Salad, Hawaiin Sweet Rolls, and i made Rice Crispie Treats for desert. Wow I have never seen a Korean eat so much! They especially loved the potatoes with bacon and the rice cripsie treats. They hadnt heard of them before. They also hadnt heard of Steak Sauce or gravy! It was funny.. when we sat down to eat Mrs Koum looks over and goes "Tiffany whats that bottle for?" I told her it was sauce for your steak.. right after that she points to the gravy and asks what it was so I told her. They loved them both.. It is different to think how things that are just so common for us are totally knew to them.. Its fun for us to share things with them and for them to share with us. They want us to come to their house next for dinner. After dinner their sons glued themselves to the play station and the x-box while Preston and I and the Koums took turns showing eachother pictures of vacations and what not! When they came over we didnt expect to recieve anything but they brought us some sort of fruit. It lookes like grapes, but tastes like a plum, just with a lot of seeds in it! We had a fun night with them!
those look so yummy! That's way funny they hadn't heard of that stuff!
ReplyDeletehi, u guys can and should call us at least once a month, we are moving to beaver danm, and our phone may change. preston your mom likes imput from you. jim.
ReplyDelete