Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow 2 years already!

This was at Lotte World here in Korea, about a month after I got here!
I believe this was takin on our honeymoon.. haha just love his hair!

This one was taken on our way to Seoul for the Marriage Retreat... LONG bus ride!

Right before we left for leave, this was when we learned to cook Bagolgi and went to a concert.
This was at a Korean Friendship Dinner. We had so much fun that night!

This is one of my FAVORITE wedding pictures of us...

Haha when we were on leave in the States in June!
Haha we call this one "One More"

Our first dance as husband and wife...
This was taken way back when we first started dating, almost 3 years ago, at a show in Vegas

Preston at the car show..

So today is September 1.. in 27 more days Preston and I have been married 2 years! Man time flies! Haha out of those 2 years, we spent almost 1 apart! I am happy that we will be together on our 2 year anniversary, hopefully! Haha we learned there is a field exercise this month that doesnt end until October. Preston doesnt usually have to go to them, but they have been talking about sending him or Russell, so we'll see. I though I would post some pictures of us that i love from the last few years! There are soo many more pictures i love from the last 3 years but i couldnt post them all, haha it would be pages of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment