Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random and House

Me being a dork in our elevator, I had forgotten the house keys in the car so when i got back up Preston was ready to take a picture so i decided to be a dork haha
Thats a bridge, it lights up blue with those designs in Red and then they go away panel by panel then light up again panel by panel.. its really cool to watch..
This is the TollGate to get into Dague, there is one to every town
One of the many War Memorials
Our Guest bathroom, I get ready in there cause ours has no counter space at all
Rooms 2 and 3, they are connected by that sliding glass wall haha, and then the 2nd room has a sun deck connected to it..
Our Sun Deck connected to our frontroom
Our frontroom
Our kitchen, and that door leads to our laundry room
The view from our frontdoor...
Our spare bedroom we turned into a den slash closet...
Our bathroom
Our bedroom, I believe Preston was talking to his mom..
This is the movie theater we go to haha
The best store haha
They even have 7-11s here!

That yellow tint in the backround is actually Yellow Sand in the air...
That guy in Red is a Traffic Control guy, that area has tons of them and they all wear matching outfits that change with each season! He usually has on a long coat and a top hat haha and they bow at your car as you drive towars them!
Everything has green growing on it! The walls on the free ways, overpasses, some houses and buildings its really pretty


Hey Everyone! I took pictures of the house finally! It doesnt have really any of our personal things in it yet, we havent recieved them! I also took random pictures from around the towns we play in! Haha... We are having fun still! Preston is now the coach of his Units Volleyball Team! He has games this week. So they should be fun to watch! I will get pictures of them for everyone! Well I dont have much to write... not much has happend the last few days! We miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I really enjoy the pictures, I would like to know all about the weekend retreat you went too.... Your apartment looks nice and roomy... it's nice to have a second bedroom to use for a den... what floor is your apartment on, it's nice you have an elevator to us, stair climbing is no fun.... did you receive the meatloaf recipe, I sent it to each of your emails, so you would at least receive it on one or the other... all is well here, Tim is doing good, he has challenging times, but he's working through them.... we are working on his invitations for graduation and his Eagle graduation...he went on a field trip yesterday to the speedway with his automotive class.. We send our love, Love Mom & Family

    ReplyDelete