Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hey Everyone

The Korean Side
Preston playing Volleyball

Preston serving the ball

Having fun playing

The Korean Side


Hey everyone! Just sitting in the fun Food Court once again haha. I am having to keep my eye on the Yellow Sand today. It went up yesterday but they never changed the sign and its really gotten to me, but I just couldnt handle sitting in the house agian! Preston is at work.. If the Yellow Sand really does start to get to me he will take me home! Haha anyways I have some pictures of Preston playing VolleyBall. They are okay pictures not the best but not bad! I hope you are all doing good! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It sounds like you both keep very busy, I only can say, Tiffany you should help that volleyball team out, you should've been playing, they would of won..... The money there is so much different than ours....it sounds like everything there is so much more expensive than here, maybe that's why there are so many poor people there.... I'm so happy for you both, are you both going to be stationed there for another year? If so, maybe we will look into coming for a visit.... once the dust settles here, we get back to normal, working 2 jobs is taking it's toll, we did get our place rented out in Beaver Dam, the owners of Final Details, their daughter and her husband and 4 children rented it for 400.00 a month...just enough to pay the house ptment... things back here in the states aren't looking up, the fininicial market is still rattling, the automotive industry is now looking for a bailout.. we'll see what happens... However, we are doing good, Tim is still working 2 jobs and going to school...he keeps busy... he has some additional things he has to take care of, his dad is helping him with that part, he's going to court with him on his court date....I'm sure all will go well.....We send our love and tell Preston to kepp kicking butts in volleyball!!!! Love, Mom & Family

    ReplyDelete