Not much has changed the last little while. Preston graduated his DTA Class on Friday. I went to it, of course, haha and I heard them sing the Army Song for the first time... I couldnt stop giggling. It took all I had to not burst out laughing. The song reminds me of Disney Land.. I have been busy with this FRG thing. I have over 50 famalies in the Unit, and I havent met very many of them. Alot of them I know the Soldier, just not the spouse. On Friday we got a new family, and we're getting 2 more next week! Busy busy... There will be a 'coffee' at the end of the month for the spouses... We sit around at either the Command Sergeant Majors House, or Leutenit Colonel (both are women) eat, and talk. There isnt actually any Coffee there.. Although the Army lives off coffee! We're like the odd ones because we dont drink it!
No comments:
Post a Comment