So Preston and I are finally into our new apartment! Its a lot better then the old one. It feels more American and more like home! It has 4 bedrooms (2 are connected), 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a frontroom, a laundry room, and 2 sun decks. Its really nice. The room across from our bedroom is the den/closet haha. They dont really have closets here. Again we have one of those crazy showers but this one has a drain under the shower head so its all good! Its a nice house, I have pictures to post!
Preston and I also went to the aquarium! It is in a town called Busan, sometimes called Pusan! *side note* the "D" and "T" can be interchanged and the "B" and "P" can as well, so every 200 years some towns change name. Like Tague is now Dague and Pusan is now Busan.. Anyway, we had to take 2 different trains just to get to Busan and then from the Station we took a taxi to the aquarium. It was soo fun! They have so many different kinds of sea creatures! It put the Mandalay Bays to shame! We were there for a few hours, then when you exit the aquarium you walk out onto the beach! Its so pretty there. We then went and ate at Outback Stake House, it was good, but a little pricey. All the American places to eat off base are more pricey, but they are always SO good, better then back in the states!
Preston and I are going to a Marriage Retreat this weekend. Its up in Seoul it should be fun! We cant wait! We have a lot of free time up there which will be fun! I liked Seoul the day I was there! Well we miss you all! We hope you guys are all having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment