

This is how dealerships are set up here; most are even smaller!

Resteraunts here are stacked ontop of eachother, the bottom floor was a Korean Resteraunt, the top was TGI Fridays and then next to it was Outback Stake House

The AWESOME No Smoking Sign haha

Thats some of Busan, and the pretty beach!

Busan

The beach we walked out onto


This thing was SO FUNNY! You put your head in it to look at the fish and it would "shrink" your head. The Koreans couldnt stop laughing at us! We were having so much fun with it!



Look at the size of that tooth compared to his hand!

One of the awesome sharks we'll get to dive with in a few weeks!

A group of the sharks, their shark tank was huge!

Look at the size of that thing! They had like 4 or 5 of them in one tank!

I had never seen a Sea Horse until then! They have a bunch of them!!

The Cute Panguins! They had a whole bunch of them too! They were very entertaining though!
I loved the picyures you both sent, it looks like you are having a blast, I'm so happy that you are both together, enjoying the world together. We are doing good, I'm working 2 jobs right now since the place in Beaver DAm hasn't been rented out in three months, that way we can keep Tim in school here in Mesquite.
ReplyDeleteI hardly see him though we are like passing ships on different days. However, I am concerned about this kid he has hanging out with his name is Isac, do eith of you know him? Please let me know, I have a negative feeling about him, I met him tonight. I found out Tim is smoking this too has me concerned.... Isac smokes too... I hope just a faze he;s going through.... I send you both my love and please keep the pictures coming as I love seeing them... You both look so happy.... I love you both..... Love, Mom P.S. Tim's high school graduation is June 4hh and His Eagle graduation is June 5th.
Hey Tiff! I love looking at your blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Hey Grandma said you want some pics of taleesa's wedding dress, but I don't remember your email address. Will you give it to me so I can send you the pics? Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey tiff, I love your blog. It looks like you guys are having soooo much fun. Love you. Tara
ReplyDeleteHi, We loved the pictures, we are having a family meeting here soon...love, mom
ReplyDelete