
So this one is some of the fishes

Me and the first thing you see when you walk into the aquarium! haha

Preston and our friendly Shark Lady haha

One of the towns we passed while in the KTX (Train)

Preston and I, the train ride was over 2 hours, we needed to entertain ourselves so we took pictures haha
I love the pictures (even the blurry ones) I am so excited for you! Only a little jealous. :-) I think it would be so great to live some where else. Good luck and keep posting pictures I am looking forward to seeing them. Love you and wish you both the best!
ReplyDeleteHow was the wekend retreat for maried couples, did you both have fun, I sure miss you both, I miss Preston's wonderful sense of humor, and Tiffany's witt & funfill ways, are you both coming home for Tim's graduation? If you need anything or help getting here, let me know, it's important you both are here if your sargeant will let you com... let us know... Love, Mom & Family.
ReplyDelete